25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Permanent injunction

(Querist) 07 November 2011 This query is : Resolved 
hello experts i want to know some details about injunction.
1.What is injunction?
2.How to file a permanent injunction?
3.i dont have any rent agreement with my landlord so how to avail a suit for injunction?
4.How much it costs?
5.Is there any possibility that court calls me for hearing?
thank you
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 07 November 2011
1. It is a restraining order. Rest would be difficult for you to understand.
2. Engage an advocate.
3. Yes , you can nevertheless.
4.It would depend upon whom you engage.
5. Yes but at later stage.
Rajeev Kumar (Expert) 07 November 2011
I agree with Devajyothi.
Adv.Rajendra Kothari (Expert) 07 November 2011
1.Injunction is an order of court directing any person to do or not to do or preventing anything to do or not. 2.Simplicitor suit for injunction is not tenable,it can be claimed additional or subsequent demand in any suit. 3.It depends on complete fact of the case.Hence no answer can be given to 3rd point without any direct discussion. 4.So far as cost of the stam duty,it depends upon the value of subject matter,and so far as fees of advocate,it also changes advocate to advocate.5. Yes.
Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert) 07 November 2011
If you are a tenant you can approach the civil court for permanent injunction against the unlawful eviction by the landlord.

You can engage an advocate for initiating case against the landlord. You can represent through a power of attorney also.

The cost = court fee approximately Rs.200/- + filing expenditure + advocate fee.
ajay sethi (Expert) 07 November 2011
agree with experts
prabhakar singh (Expert) 07 November 2011
You are adequately guided by experts with practical inputs.now you need to act simply.
Arvind Sehdev (Expert) 07 November 2011
I suppose experts above explained it all to the satisfaction of the question.
vigneshwar (Querist) 08 November 2011
Thanks for all your explanations

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query