LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Parking space Querry

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 29 April 2018 This query is : Resolved 
What if my CHS is not following the parking allotment rules as per the bylaws of co-op HSG societies?? they follow their own set of rules.
Where do I complain? what is the procedure for the same??
Kindly help.....
Kishor Mehta (Expert) 29 April 2018
You should submit a written complaint to the Managing Committee of your CHS setting out their acts of commissions and omissions regarding the parking rules. If you do not receive any reply or if the reply is not as per the CHS rules then you can file a complaint with the Deputy Registrar of CHS, of your zone, as per Appendix 28 of the Maharashtra CHS Bye-laws.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 29 April 2018
Raise the issue General Body, Management Committee properly on administrative functions (impartially and no one gets exclusivity) and lapses and maintain record….
It is felt that in case of lapses Civic Body e.g; MC, Dy.Registrar-CHS can be approached..
Kumar Doab (Expert) 29 April 2018
Rest relate with Bye laws of society/Model Bye laws/ Rules/Act in your state….
d) Not allowing the authenticated use of t he available open spaces of t he society, by the managing committee .
g) Al l other, like , matters which fall within jurisdiction of the General Body.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 29 April 2018
Your own very able LOCAL senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in society/civil matters and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules/laws and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt.. …can opine and help you.
LCI Experts Mr. Hemant Agarwal, Mr. M.V.Gupta, Mr. Madhu, Mr. Kishore Mehta post on such matters, If you wish you may get in touch with them..
Kumar Doab (Expert) 29 April 2018
Pls post with your ID and you can get many replies.
Your ID does not mean your email id or phone number and don’t post these also.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 29 April 2018
Same Query;
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 30 April 2018
I agree with experts.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 30 April 2018
It is ridiculous, absurd and stupidity to post same story time and again by an anonymous author.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query