LIVE Online Course on Indian Constitution by Dr. Ravishankar Mor. Register Now!!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Our property sold by impersonation

(Querist) 29 May 2014 This query is : Resolved 
My parents had some property in Vizag about 600 Sq Yrds each. My father was in the services of APSEB now APEPDCL. Luckily he mentioned his designation in the document. He passed away last year 2013 jan 20th. My mother was also a pensioner from the state Govt servises as staff nurse. My mother passed away in 1986. After her death my father was drawing her family pension till he died. After his death I now came to know some one in 2003 has impersonated saying he is the only son of my parents and since they are dead he is the sole legal heir and disposed the property. He first created a registered promissory note in 2003 and the lender made a GPA if money not repaid. Then on the GPA the property is sold.Please guide me. I have proof of my father drawing his pension/family pension, Bank statements, original documents of the property, Tax paid till 2010 on the said properties. My father was above 90 when he passed away.Can someone please guide me on how to approach the problem.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 29 May 2014
1. Impersonation is a criminal offence. So you can file criminal case against the said impostor.
2.As far as sale is concerned , you can file civil suit for declaration ,injunction and recovery of possession the court declare the said sale as null and void.
Pradeepkumar (Querist) 29 May 2014
In the meanwhile can I write to the Registrar and explain the matter with relevant proof to freeze the activities on the said property.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 29 May 2014
You can but Registrar can do nothing without the order of court.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 29 May 2014
Immediately lodge FIR against the crime and if police does not lodge FIR file through court. Endorse fully the advise of the expert Devajyoti Barman ji.
ajay sethi (Expert) 29 May 2014
agree with Mr barman
Sankaranarayanan (Expert) 29 May 2014
i do agree with Mr,Barman
R.K Nanda (Expert) 29 May 2014
agree with experts.
Rajeev Kumar (Expert) 29 May 2014
Agree with experts.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 29 May 2014
Immediately file suit for declaration and injunction against the person occupying the property and simultaneously file criminal case against all persons involved in this game.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query