Non payment of advertisement company.

An advertisement company has erect a tower on my roof for advertisement purpose.The agreement has been lapse for last 3years , and payment has not been made for last three year.

I was trying to communicate but they stop receiving my call , now neither giving my payment nor they nor they taking back there tower.

Send legal notice for your claim.

Shilesh Patel (Expert)

as the above expert said send a legal notice if there is no reply of the notice then you can file a suit for recovery of money, as you are bared by the limitation act because 3years has laps, make sure you take the ground for delay because of COVID-19 for the institution of the suit.

Yes. Agreed with the above experts.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert)

Now your claim is time barred and legally you can not recover it Delay for filing recovery suit can't be condoned as sec 5 of limitation act applies only to applications and appeals.

How can a legal notice bring the claim within limitation ? Answer is "no".
Adopt some arm twisting tactics, disturb signals from the tower or sell the tower to some kabadi and recover your money from salvage.

What was the action taken by you for the last 3 years ?
No person shall sleep such as you.
Unbelievable statement.

Dear Experts

Now what shall i do shall i sue or bring down the advertisement tower from my roof at my own expenses and sell it to khabadi.
If i do so can this advertisement company able to sue me?

Shilesh Patel (Expert)

Right now the courts are hearing only urgent matters only so better take down the poster or wait till the courts reopen formally.

If you send legal notice / notice / letter to sell out the structure for partial recovery of your rent, possibly other party mistakenly accept the liability.

×

IPC Course by Ex-Judge!!     |    x