Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Negotiable instrument act

(Querist) 18 August 2012 This query is : Resolved 

Can you please provide me the contrary view/ findings given by the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India in a Judgment delivered recently few days back of the Judgment reported in AIR 2010 SC 1907.

R.K Nanda (Expert) 19 August 2012
Search SC website for it.
V R SHROFF (Expert) 19 August 2012
Do not use EXPERTS as your Subordinate Staff to carry on YOUR PRACTICE. [since 3 years 2009]

Majority of Your Queries are Academic, & not personal problem.

A Expert rightly replied you today on 19-8-12 that this is not a tutorial Class. .
Guest (Expert) 19 August 2012
Before asking such questions, just ask one question from yourself, would you like to waste your huge time in undertaking such type of free labour for the purpose of profit earning by other practitioners?
V R SHROFF (Expert) 19 August 2012
ALL EXPERTS ARE REQUESTED TO DISCOURAGE ACADEMIC QUERY, not related to Querist's personal problem.

Also try reply to needy Querist, who cannot afford Lawyer's Fee.
ajay sethi (Expert) 19 August 2012
you ahve to state facts of your case then followed by query . in your case you are asking for a contrary judgement . yyou have not mentioned the issue involved in the case .

number of websites like indian kanoon available wherein you cna search for judgements .
prabhakar singh (Expert) 19 August 2012
Give parties name
prabhakar singh (Expert) 19 August 2012
Are you looking for Damodar S.Prabhu vs Sayed Babalal H. on 3 May, 2010 then visit page
as it is = AIR 2010 SC 1907.
and it has been discussed recently in Sunil Jain vs State Of Raj Asthan Through Pp And ... on 14 March, 2011 available on page
Arun Kumar Bhagat (Expert) 20 August 2012
AICRLR March, 2012, Page-714, JIK Industries.
Munish Kumar Garg (Querist) 20 August 2012
Thanks alot Arun Kumar Bhagat sir for replying me to my query.

Can you please tell some equivalent to this like in SCC, SCR, AIR or other parts, as this part is not avilable here in our court.

Or can you give me title so that I will find here in other journals.

Thanks in advance
Munish Kumar Garg
Munish Kumar Garg (Querist) 20 August 2012
Thanks alot I got the full judgment.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 14 November 2012
We all discourage asking academic query under a collective decision otherwise we all can ver well search citations to all querists but this shall change the nature of this site for lawyers who shall instead of searching relevant citations themselves shall use all of us as if we all are thier paid employees.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query