LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need help

(Querist) 05 February 2016 This query is : Resolved 
I was working in a state govt job. In the year 2008 some work was executed. But it came into my notice that something is wrong there. I was not aware about govt norms. I along with my senior lodge complaint in police station against 3 people. Meantime I switch job to some other govt organization. After some time police arrested me in the same charges as with those people. One person of those 3 has surrendered. Now after 5.6 years I along with 4 people has been charged with 120B, 420,409,467,468,471.
Also my senior has witnessed in 2009 that I lodged complaint because I was also with those people.
Please suggest what to do. It's urgent
Suneel (Querist) 05 February 2016
Please give advice what to do.
Guest (Expert) 05 February 2016
Hire an able lawyer to fight your case and get examined all your case related documents.
P. Venu (Expert) 06 February 2016
The query is short of material facts.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 06 February 2016
Full case file need to be referred, consult local lawyer, show him the case file and discuss.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 06 February 2016
You have been charged prima-facie found involved with the other accused so you have no other option but to defend your case vigorously and effectively. Merely making a complaint on your part after 3 years of committal of the crime ipso-facto do not exonerate you from the crime.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 07 February 2016
You have no escape/ alternative but to Contest the case through a prudent local lawyer.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query