Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Manhandling from senior to junior staff at pvt bank

in one of pvt bank, senior had manhandled junior staff at office premises while official discussion, after reporting to the management, management had removed the manhandled staff to make sure no further conflicts on this issues, after this, within 3 months once this issues are cooldown management had re-admitted this manhandled staff for same position since manhandled staff had good influence at management,

In this case what can be done kindly suggest,

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Online (Expert)

As the matter has been settled and if the person who had been reinstated is not indulging in such activities or if there is no recurrence of any such vent, it would be better that the other person to ignore and forget the past events and look into his own business.
Since the offender was already punished, the victim cannot raise this issue now after the episode is deemed to have been closed.
No police complaint at this stage may be maintainable.

Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)

not clear.

who was removed
victim of assailant.

Sankaranarayanan Online (Expert)

what is your role in this issues? Once the issue been sorted out then better to erase the issue from mind and move further towards future.

Presumably the person who have manhandled is senior and victim is junior, which is vague from the facts posted by anonymous person.

How can the management remove the arrogant person without due process of law, i.e., proving that the person was guilty of charges framed against him, irrespective of his position ?

If the aggressive person was removed, what was the best virtue in him ?

He was so indispensable that he was reinstated after removal, which is a major punishment ?

How you are concerned with the facts posted vis-a-vis this question paper ?

Yes. I agree with the reply of the above learned expert Dr.JC Vasistha sir.

Thank you expert Kavksatyanarayana ji for agreeing with me.

ashok kumar singhOnline (Expert)

agreed with views of earlier experts, therefore no further comments, so far.
thanks

×

Civil Litigation Course     |    x