LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Maid servant

(Querist) 27 October 2021 This query is : Resolved 
I am 43 years old woman having two daughter age 13 years & 20 years staying with my father’s elder brother “Tauji” (age approx.. 83 years) for last one year due to his old age and health issues.
My problem is that around 17 years back my Tauji given a room to his female widow servant having one daughter due to mercy and take care / support of her like his own daughter because he had living alone (unmarried).
He also arrange her remarriage but she get dump it ran away and back to Tauji place. She started relationship with some other married man. In starting this man comes only at night so that no one see and object but after sometime this man start living with them. She told everyone that he is her brother which is not true.
Now the main problem started in 2018 when she stop to doing household chores for Tauji and also refuse to vacant the Room. She also fight on trivial issues but he remain calm because he doesn’t want unnecessary breach of peace.
After I start staying with my Tauji on July 2020, her unnecessary fight increase because I restricted her using Tauji household things (he has no source of income, he is only getting old age government pension where as she & her man who is staying with her both are earning and she is also getting widow / unemployment allowance from government.
She also burned me by throwing hot boiling water on my foot on Aug .2020 & threat to kill me and my daughters. Scratch mark is still. We have not filed any FIR against her.
She also physical & mentally abuse all of us & threatening to kill, false allegation.
She has given in writing in police station that she will vacant the room when she got her electricity meter in her new house, which has many hindrance.
Please help where we can go to live peacefully.
This house is old rented property in old delhi & we donot have any rent receipt / agreement
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 27 October 2021
You shall file FIR against that woman for her harassment of your Tauji in his old age. The house now residing is not your Tauji's own house, search another house. If own, to file a case against her. It is better to consult a local advocate for guidance or you can approach a legal aid cell.
Pradipta Nath (Expert) 28 October 2021
Take your Tauji before the SDO and request him to vacate the maid immediately. Aside lodge a police complaint against her and file an eviction suit. Remember that the eviction suit should be filed by your Tauji. Also please consider to make a will or gift deed regarding his immoveable and moveable property as I doubt his age is very near towards departing from this virtual world and the maid who has been treated like his daughter may take an undue advantage to claim his whole property.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 28 October 2021
Maid servant is residing in premises as a licensee so first of all terminate / withdraw license ( oral permission to reside ) by issuing regd notice to maid servant thereafter if notice is not complied with then file suit for possession against maid servant simultaneously lodge FIR for harassment against her .
P. Venu (Expert) 29 October 2021
Facts posted suggest that the servant has not been a tenant or a licensee. Your uncle can seek her eviction through a court of law.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query