25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Licenses required for start of tea business

(Querist) 12 December 2013 This query is : Resolved 
Any body suggest me that how many licenses required for start of tea business (for packing of own brand)
ajay sethi (Expert) 12 December 2013
contact a local lawyer .
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 12 December 2013
Depends upon the local laws of the State. Consult a local lawyer.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 13 December 2013
It shall be better to directly visit the site of Tea Board of India,
M V Gupta (Expert) 17 December 2013
yours is trading activity, i.e., buying the product in bulk and repacking it in marketable quantities. One permission that is required is license from the local authority (i.e., Municpality) under the Shops and Establishments Act. If u are buying the bulk from recognized brand such as Brooke Bond, Lipton etc, u require permission of the Company concerned to repack the product under ur own brand name.
Praveen (Querist) 19 December 2013
I have registered a llp firm for paking of tea own brand. Please suggest that these license is required for own brand paking in uttar pradesh.
1 . Food Licence
2.Tin NO.
3.cst no.

pls. if any other....license required.
V R SHROFF (Expert) 19 December 2013
hire local CA/ Adv
being commercial, u can pay fees

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query