LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lease deed

(Querist) 26 November 2010 This query is : Resolved 
Dear all, i need a draft lease deed for taking on rent a property by a company. Please mail me at
A V Vishal (Expert) 26 November 2010
Khaleel Ahmed (Expert) 26 November 2010
It is better to consult with your local lawyer.
Ajay Bansal (Expert) 27 November 2010
Sri Vijayan.A (Expert) 27 November 2010
If u can correct/ alter the ready made deeds, u can do it.
For which u not only need English knowledge but also some legal knowledge.
To avoid disputes at later stage, consult a local lawyer.
Each word of a deed can be interpretted in some other meaning, so be cautious in making self deeds.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 28 November 2010
Aniket Giri (Expert) 29 November 2010
Do Consult with a lawyer!!

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query