Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Khaleel Ahmed's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 2205

+ View Full Profile

Mohammad Khaleel Ahmed,B.Com.,LL.B (Osm)

Advocate Hyderabad High Court, and Proprietor  Indian Legal Advisors, Malakpet, Near D-Mart traffic signal, Hyderabad


Advocate of Hyderabad High Court and District Courts, Proprietor  Indian Legal Advisors, Malakpet, Near D-Mart traffic signal, Hyderabad .



  • Indian Legal Advisors is the best advocate in Telangana we provide a spectrum of legal services to its clients qualitatively and is well known for its expertise in various fields. The firm is advised/assisted by Mr.Mohammad Khaleel Ahmed, Advocate of Telangana High Court and District Courts. The firm also handles matters pertaining to Civil, Family, Commercial, Banking disputes before various courts. He is expert in Drafting and submission of various documentation related to Civil law, Pleadings, Suits & Agreements. He always prefer to maintain to keep client secrecy in sophisticated manner. He provides offline legal services as well as online legal services with expertise techniques to satisfy the client.






    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I can answer Civil and property,personal laws and marital related questions.

    My area of expertise
    20 years

    My experience in the area (years):
    18 year experience in Civil Law,Contract Law,Insurance law.

    Organizations I belong to:
    AP High Court Hyderabad.

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:
    B.Com., LL.B

    Award & Honors:
    Worked in Gulf as Legal Advisor.

  • Rajeshwari Patel says : Gazette Notification is legal /valid in Abroad
    I am going to change name by "Gazette Notification". My Degree certificates(10th, 12th, BE, M.Tech) and EMP Certificates( Experience letter) are with OLD names and Passport will be with “NewName”(will change after Gazette Notification). Will Software company in “Foreign Countries” will “accept or consider” Degree certificates and Emp certificates valid with Old names? Since Name change is not done by foreign authority where I am going to work.

  • DR SURESHA G says : Property Issue
    Dear Sirs I have a quiery . I will appreciate if the club members give their valuable opinion . My meternal Grand father is Late H Sanna Somappa Died in March 1975 My Grand Mother is Late Gangamma Died in June 1997 They have 10 childrens 1.H S Hanumanthappa -Died in March 1985 at the age of 52 years -Married 1955 2. H S Parvathamma Alive - with 3 Childrens age 72 years as of 2015-Married 1956 3. H S Revanasiddappa Died in 2004 at the age of 62 years - 3 Childrens (1 Expired ) -Married in 1966 4. H S Nagarajappa Died in 1996 at the age of 51 years - 5 Childrens Married in 1966 5.H S Jayamma Died in 2012 at the age of 66 years -5 Childrens (1 expired ) Married in 1959 6 H S Heggappa Died in 2006 at the age of 59 years -5 Childrens Married in 1968 7. H S Sharadamma Died in 2009 at the age of 60 years -4 Childrens Married in 1966 8. H S Bharamakka Alive age 64 years -3 Childrens Married in 1966 9. H S Rathnamma Alive age 63 years -2 Childrens Married in 1970 10 H S Gangamalamma Alive age 61 years -4 Childrens Married in 1975 Late H Sanna Somappa had property as follows 1.56 Acres of Irrigated land in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 56 Crores as of 2015 property value 2. Khana Koppalu in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of one Crores as of 2015 property value 3. Houses in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 50 lakhs as of 2015 property value The above three properties are distributed only among 4 male childrens 1,3,4 and 6 in 1980 ignoring the female childrens The legal heirs of 1,3,4 and 6 sold few properties The quiery is Is there any chance of getting shares for 2,5,7,8,9 and 10 Daughters of Late sanna Somappa (The alive and the legal heirs of deceased) If so could you please advise how to approach Awaiting the response from the member friends Dr Suresha s/o Late H S Sharadamma .(7th legal heir of Late Sanna Somappa)

  • dinesh says : criminal
    sir a corporate giant has filed a criminal complaint case in court harping on to register the case with sections from 191 to 211 of IPC cognisance of which cannot be taken by the criminal court. But without dwelling on this issue the court has registered a case against us under one of the sections 500 and served us summons under all the sections. Following HC court notice the state through district judge has said all sections were mentioned in teh summons due to inadvertance. Shouldnt the JFMC had told the petitioners that there is legal bar under section 195 of Cr.P.C upon courts to take cognsinaces of other sections tool in the order sheet. plesae let me know your viev

  • abdul says : commissioner of oath
    Sir, i have certain questions in my mind 1) Is commissioner of oath a gazatte rank 2) can a commissioner of oath use green ink for signature 3) can a commissioner of oath attest copies such as school certificates and attesting photo in documents such as examination hall ticket etc thanks with regards

  • Member (Account Deleted) says : in laws harassment for money
    Assalam alekum,iam from AP,my wife and i got married in feb 2013,it was a arrange marriage, iam working abroad, iam a Muslim .and upon sympathy i married a poor girl, whose father died did not ask for any dowry or any demand, it was poorly arranged Muslim marriage, but the problems all started from my wife side, because she married me because iam rich, and she wanted to leave lavishly, and wanted to spend too much money, wanted to give money to her parents from my income found out that this is not good to spend all my savings on my wife parents, so i started advising my wife not to do so, then she started torturing me mentally. And her parents started me abusing that iam not a good person, very misery ,and I have undergone all this torture from her and her parents, then she started me comparing with other, in social status and personality etc etc,where as both of us look very good togather.but my wife expectation are too much, she wanted me to buy a lavish house, where she only want to leave without my parents. She wanted me to follow her orders whatever she will say I have to do it, otherwise she will start torturing me, up on completion of vacation which I have taken from my work I return back to the country where iam working, mean while when I was in india,I tried a lot to apply for passport to my wife, due to insufficient documents from her part I could not get it done. now its been 5 months only that I have left my wife in my parents home. she used to always demand me that she wanted to stay at her parents’ home once I will go abroad. But I did not listen to her due to some problems in my family. Now for my shock all of sudden my wife went to her parents house with out taking my permission, and her mother called me and abused me stating that iam impotent guy that is why I did not take my wife with me to abroad. And my mother in-law and her brother is threatening me that they will go to court and fill a case that iam impotent, she is demanding me to pay her daughter 20 lacks compensation. And my wife want to take divorce from me on this ground basis, and they are spreading this news among my society and relatives. Because every one is blaming their family that they are taking very wrong decision, even their close relatives also on my side only. my in-laws are already having very bad reputation In their area, before marriage nobody told us, now after this issues everyone is telling that my mother in-law did it with her husband also, and her mother did with her father also. Where in real iam not at all impotent, iam sexually very active guy, I used to participate in sex a lot with my wife, but I don’t know why they are blaming me.i have very good reputation in my town. they are just defaming me because iam no more in their control. In this situation I wanted to ask you people that, 1.whether my in-laws can fill a case against me under 498A,(in real neither me nor my family demanded or tortured or verbally abuse my wife for dowry) ???whether this particular sections is applicable for all religions in india????? 2.Can I fill defame case against my in-laws with proper medical certificates that iam not at all impotent. ????? 3.can they confiscate my passport so that they want me to stop flying abroad ???? 4.what are all the possibilities that they can do against me legally 5.what are all the possibilities that I can do against them legally. I need best expert suggestion on this issue. Because iam facing too much mental torture and iam not able to focus on my job because of this nuisance.

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query