land property registration

This query is : Resolved 

22 August 2019

I have received some land as gift from my father in1990. The same is being sold now. Somebody told me that for new registration of your to be sold property you need your previous deed which is more than 50 years old and not available. Please help me is it required or how can I solveit

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert)
22 August 2019

As you sold the property there is no need for new registration.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
22 August 2019

Ji, to me, now a days in many States, some executive instructions have been issued to the Registering Officers, to mention the details of mother document/documents or atleast the EC for the past years. so the document which was registered in your father's name is required. so apply name search in Registrar office concerned or EC for 50 years.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
23 August 2019

Where is the property located?
Seek copy of instructions where previous chain of documents is sought by Sub-Registrar for registration of sale deed, otherwise there is no such provision of law.
It would be better to consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/documents, guidance and proceeding.

P. Venu (Expert)
23 August 2019

Certified copies of the documents, which are not available could be obtained from the SRO>

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu