LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Land case

(Querist) 17 May 2013 This query is : Resolved 
please help us sir
R.K Nanda (Expert) 17 May 2013
state ur query.
Adv k . mahesh (Expert) 17 May 2013
what is your query explain
R.K Nanda (Expert) 17 May 2013
experts can help if u post query.
jayanthilal (Querist) 18 May 2013
Respected sir,
Im one of the resident of rajasthan,im living in village.My grand father(expired 30 years ago) has four sons and two daughters.while my grand father is alive he brought his sister to his place because her husband is mentally retarded.they sold all their properties and came to our grand fathers grand father told to them grow the paddy in the fields and live here grand father has alredy wrote some amount of property in their name may be nearly 2.5 acres.Separete vill was written for his four sons .Now after nearly 30 years (death of my grand father),My grand father dead,His sister also dead,his son also dead(sisters son also dead).Now My grand father’s sister’s son’s son now stood up in panchayat and he is asking a share in our property.we refused to give our panchayat separated us from other people, I mean banned us frm samaj.Nobody is talking to us,if any body talk to us or we talk to them they will ban.It all was happened in june on the occasion of my uncles death(My fathers brother).death ceremony also not happen properly.
Sir ,We want to file a case against them.what type of action can be taken against them(I mean against panchayat).can we get a justice .According to me in the 21st century banning people is acrime.
Sir please provide the information which can be helpful for us.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 18 May 2013
This is very serious case. In Haryana also such Panchayats and decisions like taken in your case, were taken upon which high court took a serious concern and some of the Panchayat persons had to even face life sentence and thereafter no such boycott of family have taken place.

You also need to go to high court and seek strict action against such panchayti people.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 18 May 2013
no more to add.
prabhakar singh (Expert) 18 May 2013
No more to add

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query