LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Is there be needed the signature of sons daughters and wife

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 05 August 2021 This query is : Resolved 
sir i got the prperty from mother with registered gift while selling to others they asks to have the signatures of wife son and daughter... the property was the self acquire property of my mother which was gifted for survival.please kindly provide the the information that my wife son and married daughter should needed the signature...
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 05 August 2021
Since the self acquired property of your mother was transferred to you through a registered "Gift Deed" which is irrevocable, you have acquired absolute title (ownership right) of the subject property.
You can dispose the property as you wish without any information, consent or permission of any other person (including wife, son & daughter).
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 05 August 2021
You have received your mother's self acquired property through registered gift deed thus you have become absolute owner of property so you need not to obtain any consent from your wife,son and daughter for selling it.
P. Venu (Expert) 05 August 2021
Yes, you are the absolute owner; you alone can execute the sale deed.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 05 August 2021
Agreed with the above learned experts.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query