Illegal eviction by politician

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
10 November 2018

Dear sir/ madam
I my name is william and i am a legal occupant of my rented flat...due to some dispute with the landlord my father had filed a title suite in the year 1998 and the same title suite is still pending till father passed away in the year 2015 and we have substituted ourselfs n contesting the case till today..
All of a sudden there is a police officer who has started comming to the premises and claims to be a very close person the municipal minister and chief minister of the state and he is also threatning for us to vacate the premises and leave else he shall empty my house with physical force taking the help of the tmc party as he has links with all the big minsters..the police officer's name is unknown but i have noted his private motocycle number..
Please help me wat to do..

Isaac GabrielOnline (Expert)
10 November 2018

While the case is pending eviction is not possible.You can move the court for injuction.Complain to the police and get the FIR so that nudue influence ccould be avoided. Neverthless, the local threatening is everywhere and it has to be dealt with by prudent behaviour. Get the assistance of able lawyer conversant with the affairs.

P. Venu Online (Expert)
11 November 2018

No Police Officer, however high, is not authorised to involve or interfere in a Civil dispute.

Guest (Expert)
11 November 2018

Well Advised by Experts

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
11 November 2018

1. How can a tenant get title of demised premises ?
2. You have already engaged an able, competent and intelligent lawyer to proceed in the Court and guide, what is his/ her opinion ?
3. The police/ politician / minister has any locus to the premises, if so, have some amicable settlement.
4. Why do you need second opinion / obligation of experts on this platform on the basis of limited information, except the fact it is available free of cost ?

Kumar Doab (Expert)
13 November 2018

Record all transactions (audio/visual) and keep some irrefutable evidences for your defense and future use at appropriate time in appropriate forum.

Kumar Doab (Expert)
13 November 2018

You may take help of elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, community leaders, NGO’s, experienced colleagues, associations, etc to resolve the matter if any, and/or find a very able LOCAL counsel specializing in concerned filed of law e.g; Criminal/Civil matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, can advise you and even help you.
Online discussions are not substitute to in person discussions with a very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law.
There are such very able counsels at each location.
Check for such counsels at LOCAL e.g;, Rent tribunal /Civil courts, HC, SC …
You can also try to get free legal advice from FREE Legal Aid that is usually in LOCAL courts Complex..

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x