LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I got a court injection how to register my own land ?

(Querist) 10 July 2020 This query is : Resolved 
Hi sir ,This is Swathi . My father got property can he registered that land.can me explain the registration process.and Another person have illegal registration can we complaint that person?
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 10 July 2020
What type of injunction exist?

In whose name the registration is to be done and by whom?

Presently who is having possession?

How the registration is in another person name?

Please mention clear material facts of the case or show all documents to local lawyer and discuss in detail.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 10 July 2020
Yes. Which type of injection order? It shall be verified and without seeing the order no opinion can be given. so please consult a local lawyer of your area.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 11 July 2020
What is the suit filed by plaintiff where you have stated your father has injuction on property ?
Who has filed the suit and where it is pending ?
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 11 July 2020
What is the purpose of further registeration of property ?
What deed is proposed to be registered and what is the property?
P. Venu (Expert) 11 July 2020
You have not posted the complete facts.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 11 July 2020
The author has not come forward with material facts and asked information. query may be treated closed.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query