LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to sell or transfer property without possession letter

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 14 June 2022 This query is : Resolved 
Dear sir
How can I sell or transfer my property , builder did not provide me possession letter. I have property tax receipt, electricity bill , maintenance receipt, share certificate in my name. I don't trust society managing committee also ,they already involved with builder.plz guide and help.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 14 June 2022
Make a complaint to RERA and Dy.Registrar of Cooperative Housing Societies of your district.
SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert) 14 June 2022

Yes you can take legal action against the builder for not providing possession letter. You van approach rera authority or consumer commission of your district.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 15 June 2022
Agree with the above expert.
P. Venu (Expert) 15 June 2022
Has the conveyance deed been executed?
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 16 June 2022
Have you already taken over possession with transferred title of the flat in your favour ?
If yes, proceed.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query