Upgrad LLM

How to get fir registered

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
20 October 2020

Dear Sir,

A boy and his family is troubling us repeatedly earlier he was forcibly stopping us from constructing boundary wall on our vacant piece of residential land by threatening us and our workers, blocking our house entrance,throwing stones and abusing us lateron he posted defamatory post on facebook also last year in the month on Nov.This year in June somehow we constructed our boundary after bowing to his demands.But as i have suffered financially and mentally so i have made complaint to cyber cell and have also filed criminal and civil court case against him and his family but on 1st date of hearing they didn't turned up,next date of hearing is 30th Oct.Now this boy is making threatening calls to my mother and my wife to force me to withdraw my case police has just fwd my complaint to SDO under 107 .My mother is at my native village i am at Faridabad and case has been filed at Faridabad court.
How can i stop him from threatening my family/How can i get FIR registered

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
20 October 2020

File a complaint against the family to the House Station Officer, Police Station concerned.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
21 October 2020

You have already engaged an able, competent and intelligent lawyer, what is his / her opinion / advise, proceed accordingly.
However if you have lost faith in your lawyer it would be better to change him / her immediately, consult and engage another local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ documents, professional guidance and necessary action.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
21 October 2020

Lodge complaint of threatening in respective police station.

P. Venu Online (Expert)
21 October 2020

You have already taken action. Have confidence in yourself and stop being bullied.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x