Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Home took over by relative. Expert advice?

(Querist) 24 March 2019 This query is : Resolved 
My father had built home but the home is registered to a close relative(uncle) on the request of him for getting job as a contractor. My mother died to due to hypertension once uncle(his brother) denied to give back home. My father have stamp paper(expired) with signature of relative. Now uncle is denying to de-register the home and is planning to sold the home. We have key witness only who can say who built the home. Now on what basis can we file a case against the culprit?
Kumar Sanu Rao (Querist) 24 March 2019
Is there any suitable advice for justice?
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 24 March 2019
Dear queriest, as the sale deed is in the name of your uncle. as per deed he is the owner. And you queried that "my father had built home". Is there any evidence such as bank loan, receipts given by the dealers of cement, wooden, iron etc, and the workers/builder? if so file case. However consult a well knowledge local advocate for further guidance.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 25 March 2019
Although it is very difficult to get desired relief consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/ documents and filing a suit for cancellation of alleged "Sale Deed".
P. Venu (Expert) 25 March 2019
What do you mean by "home is registered to a close relative"? Who owns the land?
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 26 March 2019
the property is gone when your father donated it to your uncle.

law has no remedy against stupidity.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query