Hold of my balance due to sender problem

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 24 November 2022 This query is : Resolved 
Hello expert i have recieved transaction amount of 11200 from one sender but ita for the buisness purpose but rhe problem was money which he send was in case at cyber law so whom he send the money all accounts has been freeze, now my bank js asking to get NOC from police officer
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 24 November 2022
For which business purpose? Why the amount sent is in cybercrime? If there is any problem with the business or what? Please come up with facts.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 25 November 2022
Vague, confusing and incomplete facts cannot lead to form proper opinion and oblige.
SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert) 25 November 2022

If bank account is freez then bank cannot allow to operate the account. Police on the order passed by court can issue instruction to bank to defreez and allow to operate the account.
P. Venu (Expert) 26 November 2022
The facts posted are incomplete.
Pradipta Nath (Expert) 27 November 2022
Laison with the IO and if require you can challenge it and get specific order to de freeze it.