LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hello sir or madam

(Querist) 16 July 2011 This query is : Resolved 
My query is about on criminal case let me first tel you the matter my girlfriend was driving her car suddenly a man stop his bike front of her car when she argue with him he touched and abused her in the reply of that behavior she beat him not badly but bit of and then left the place and came back to home but that person report to police and made a case of robbery and beaten by one of his friend whom was also with her but that guy is under eighteen we are fighting against that case we also made case on that person and in police investigation they can not find anything from us. But their is another problem we want to know can a accused person apply for any government job or in any multinational company let me tell you she is doing BBA and company secretory course and her aim is want to be an IAS so please give us some solution about both matter.please sir what we do give us right way to solve that problem.
mahendrakumar (Expert) 16 July 2011
just because a person is accused.she/he is not debarred from any employment in govt,in a country like ours where established criminals are ruling us and law makers.
adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert) 16 July 2011
Mere pending of criminal case against your girl frnd doesn't mean that she is barred by applying the govt., or private jobs. Let her get acquitted from the case first.
bhagwat patil (Expert) 16 July 2011
You can very well try for IAS.
Advocate Rajkumarlaxman (Expert) 16 July 2011
she can apply for IAS even if she is accused untill an unless the accused is convicted and only convicted persons cannot apply.
THANKACHAN V P (Expert) 16 July 2011
Though there is no problem in applying for any government or MNC job it may create problems if you are appointed in Govt service.So it is better to settle matter between the parties.As it was occurred on sudden provocation other side also may be amenable for settlement.
Adv. Sunil (Expert) 18 July 2011
Dear Yagyajeet,
I am surprised at your approach to practicality of life. When you know all the scene and facts of the matter than why t worry. Truth has always acheived the success. My dear experts have given their views based on their expertise but no one hear is bothered to ask you about the complaint. So i would request my all experts rather friends of mine here, that be try to Human first and then the Expert.
Yagyajeet - you have to clarify the things as to what happen next whether the FIR was filed against you. If yes, what charges, whether any arrest was made by Police, Place of incident Police station etc.
My kind of Solution will require all this details I am not gonna give you an unbrella solution. A solution to ones prtoblem is specifically be given to solve the existent problem.
So pls. provide the details i will let you know how to combat the problems and get the issue solved at the Police Station level only no need to visit Court and any magistrate without any offence been committed by you/your girlfrnd.
YAGYAJEET (Querist) 21 July 2011
Thanks a lot Mr. Sunil for giving the attention in this case i really humble now let me tell you the case history which you asked, yes fir was made on us and charges are made 1st robbery, 2nd that guy beaten by us and trying to chain snatching these charges has made on us and case is in court, their was no arrest but some visits in police station but my main concern about her career is she able to apply for govt. jobs or in any other companies or for IAS.we dn't have problem if case is going on and on but let me clear is any accused person can apply for these jobs.
thank you


You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query