Harresment by husband

This query is : Resolved 

27 July 2013

- my sister is decided for divorce and she stay at our home from last 1 month

- her husband is every time calling and force to her for quick decision on the spot.if we not made quick decision then say that he call to his samaj (cast)etc... ... .. he not ready for wait for 6 month

- we are not ready for quick decision...

- so he do harassment by come at our home.. and behave abuse gali etc......

- what should we do???????

- can we file FIR only for harassment by husband at our home

wht to do???

Devajyoti BarmanOnline (Expert)
27 July 2013

If she is not ready for divorce as yer, then she can file various types of cases including the one for domestic violence.

Adv Archana DeshmukhOnline (Expert)
28 July 2013

If her husband is coming at your home and abusing then you can file a complaint against him in the police station.

prabhakar singh (Expert)
28 July 2013

file FIR of as much as are the facts.

Sushil Sharma (Expert)
28 July 2013

In your case domestic violence act is needful

ajay sethiOnline (Expert)
28 July 2013

tell your sister to file complaint against her husband at police station for harassment . she can as advised by experts file complaint under Dv act too

Sushil Sharma (Expert)
28 July 2013

FIR will lose case of dowry in future so in my opinion dv act in your case only for relief you want is the best.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo )Online (Expert)
28 July 2013

She has can file so many cases, let her consult her lawyer.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x