Govt employee pursuing Law.

Dear Sirs,
Iam a govt servant studying law. Now in first year. I have joined a regular LLB. It is literally not possible for me to attend both my job and LLB classes at sametime. The college is relaxed on attendance matters.So I don't have attendance issues.
I intend to leave my job after I graduate.
Will my having done my course during service a problem while applying to bar and to practice incase somebody complains.?
- Regards.

Sunny Waskar (Expert)

If ur duty hours and college hours do not collide then you should not face any trouble if someone initiates a complaint. But if it collides and the complainant proves that u were attending office during college hours in such a case it may cause trouble.

Practically not possible.You should quit Government job if you prefer to study Law.Don't take risk.

How it would be possible to sail in two boats at the same time, you will have to choose either studies or job.

Kumar Doab (Expert)

You should have applied for permission and should not have joined study if not permitted.

You can not violate your service rules.

Try through evening college if facility available near you.

Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)

You have not at all stated :-

(i) whether permission of the deptt has been sought.

(ii) whether deptt is willing to give you leave even EOL (without pay) for attending classes.

(iii) whether college relaxed attendance in writing and whether such relaxation is lawful.

×