Fradulently changed sale deed with forged signed document.

I drafted registry deed for my client ( lives in Patna ) of land which is in Hazaribagh. Before sale deed submission in registry office I took photos of every signed documents. I just came to know that pages of registration sale deed got changed by buyer after submission with FORGED signature of my client. Please guide me what is the best course of action.

Until it is registered, you can make objections and stop it. Contact Local lawuer for procedure.

Your client may challenge the deed in court.

May proceed with criminal complaint for such forgery.

Whether only the signature is forged or the deed recitals also changed? The document is forged you have to file a criminal complaint about forgery. If the recitals also changed, then file a case for the cancellation of the sale deed. Consult a local lawyer.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900Online (Expert)

File complain in local police station against the buyer for forge signature.

Show both the documents to a local prudent lawyer for professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

×

IPC Grand Course     |    x