LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

For getting sanad

(Querist) 22 March 2013 This query is : Resolved 
Please let me know the procedure for getting Sanad. My age is 51 yrs. I am a Law graduate of the year 1992. ( Three Year Degree Course Profession) from MLS, University, Udaipur. Last year I have taken VRS from bank services. Now, I want to do practice as lawyer. Kindly guide me. Is there any qualifying examination and payment of fees.
adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert) 23 March 2013
consult the local lawyer, who hs recently regd., who will tell u the procedure. Visit the local bar association
prabhakar singh (Expert) 23 March 2013
It would be better for you to visit the concerned State Bar Council for accurate information as there has been sea changes in this regard.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 23 March 2013
contact local bar council.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 25 March 2013
Representation to State Bar Council is the only remedy in the given matter.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query