Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

For cancellation of exparte decree passed by distt consumer court

(Querist) 30 January 2013 This query is : Resolved 
Dist. consumer forum passed a decree ex-parte where defendent hasnot appeared atall, whether recall of this exparte order is maintanable before the distt. forum? or any other relief should i go for? the defendent got this orders knowledge by executions proceedings summons.
ANIL KUMAR 8867907494 (Expert) 31 January 2013
Dist forum & state commission has no power to setaside exparte order, u have to approach national commission u/s 22A of cp act
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 31 January 2013
District Consumer Forum and State Commission has no power to recall its order only National Commission can recall its order.file an appeal before State Commission and challenge the Award.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 31 January 2013
Yes .
You have to prefer appeal.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 31 January 2013
go to NC for relief.
Advocate Rajiv Mishra (Querist) 31 January 2013
Thanx 2 all.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 02 February 2013
No remedy remains before DCDRF in the given facts rather file an appeal.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query