LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Family property registration issue

(Querist) 19 May 2019 This query is : Resolved 
My father buyed family property in name of my mother in year 1980 where in my mother sold the property.

Query 1] Can we file case to cancel the registration
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 20 May 2019
When did your mother sale the property?
What is the property?
Being absolute and exclusive titleholder, how can you claim that she can not sell the property?
It would be advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/documents, guidance and proceeding.
Sudhir Kumar (Expert) 20 May 2019
Can we file case to cancel the registration

kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 20 May 2019
Though the property purchased by your father's money, in your mother's name. so she can sale it. so how can you file case..
SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert) 20 May 2019
You cannot challenge the sale as your mother has sold property owned by her.However consult with local advocate he may find out some solution.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query