Ours is a narrow public road in corporation residential area, where right side is facting the back of all houses and the left side facing the front of all houses. The issue is that the left side people ask for construction of open drain through left side of the road and the right side people ask for the construction of open drain through right side of the road. So, is there any corporation rules regarding the construction side of open drain in public roads?

05 July 2020 at 12:25

Affidavit

An affidavit attested by oath commissioner was submitted to civil court as exhibit stating in to file no objection in criminal case when called upon. My query is that as the affidavit was filed in pressure from opposite party and when criminal case was called upon I did not submit no objection and my case was heard. Can I refuse to this affidavit which submitted in civil court that same was filed in pressure.

05 July 2020 at 12:21

Affidavit

02 July 2020 at 22:58

Removal of minor from party array

Minor was initially arrayed as a plaintiff for an injunction suit filed by his adopted mother regarding the property belongs to his adopted father. Adopted father is no more. So on an impression that wife and the adopted child would succeed his property, wife filed suit for injunction. Later it is revealed that the adoption made was not legal. Hence not valid in the eye of law. So wife alone got legal heirship certificate from the revenue authority. Whether the minor ca be remvoed from the party array of plaintiff and the wife alone can proceed with the suit?

02 July 2020 at 18:33

Societies registration act 1860

In a Resident Welfare Association regd under the above Act, A joint family residing in the Society has a Single subscription on the basis of a single unit in the Society in the RWA, can it have two votes for two brothers of the family residing in that single unit

Thanks in advance

Anonymous
02 July 2020 at 17:37

Issue with the college

Dear experts
I am a university student, in a final year,
my college university is not providing me my mark-sheet of 1st & 2nd semester, I have no dues pending and the university is delaying by postponing the date to issue mark-sheet,
What can I do as a student against the university? please provide me some legal steps against the university.

Anonymous

Order has been passed on temporary injunction application that the application will be decided along with the suit. Now advocate of plaintiff filed an application for urgent hearing of temporary injunction application. Is it maintainable? If not then please give me case laws.

Anonymous
01 July 2020 at 16:22

Leave and license agreement

In leave and licensee agreement for a flat tobe rented out in Mumbai can I make joint names of husband and wife as Licensees. The tenant has requested to make the agreement in joint names i.e he and his wife. Is it Safe? The greement is for 24 months to be registered at the Registrar. Please advise.

Thanks ND WITH KIND Rgds
Roland Noronha

Respected Learned Advisors,
I have been staying in an appartment as a tenant since 17 years. The society is charging 12400/- yearly building maintenance charges from tenants. Whereas they are charging 8600/- yearly maintenance from the the appartment owners. i want to know under what law or act they are doing so? how can i check the legality of the same? I also doubt about the societies legal formation or registration in charity commissioners office. In this worst financial times i want to know the facts. Our landlord is not answering any such queries since he is bankrupt. All his properties are procured by banks & financial institutions.How can I go ahead & get justice in the matter. Awaiting your swift response. Thanking you in anticipation.

regards,
Lawrence William

29 June 2020 at 05:17

Hindu marriage

whether non registration of marriage would affect thee spouse's right of inheritance.?

×

Join the MasterClass     |    x