Dear sir,

Can a schedule tribe of Jharkhand buy land from a Schedule tribe of Andhra Pradesh? If yes what’s the procedure. Does it also need the collectors permission? Please advise.

Answer now

Anonymous

First of all thanks for taking time to go through my query.

I am planning to purchase agricultural land in Chevella Mandal of Telangana, there is AGPA done by the owner of this land. I asked the AGPA holder can you register the land on the name of buyer he said that currently it is on hold by the order of High Court of Telangana.

Is this correct?

Thanks in advance.

Answer now

05 December 2020 at 08:08

Property defination

What is meant by Ground floor? of residential property.does it mean only the constructed area. or it also includes the open area eg.lawn etc.

Answer now

I belong to OBC caste. I have purchased a non-agricultural land (143 order issued in 2003) from a General caste buyer in year 2008 in Kanpur, UP.That land was purchased by this General caste seller in year 2002 from chairman of a grih nirmaan samiti.
1. When I bought land in year 2008, I have taken previous duly registered registry copies and found that seller name was there. However there was no record of seller name on the revenue website (in khasra/khatoni). Further, there was nothing written in UP Bhulekh website also till I bought the land.
2. Suddenly, one day I was checking UP Bhulekh website in year 2020, I found something updated in records that… न्यायालय उप जिलाधिकारी /ज्वाइन्ट मैजिस्ट्रेट वाद संख्या …धारा 166/167जेड.ए.एल.आर.एक्ट सरकार बनाम .गृह निर्माण समिति लि.में पारित आदेश दिनांक 8.10.16 के अनुसार ग्राम ……. की खसरा संख्या 174 /0.198 ,175 /1.090 ,176/0.063 हे.कुल रकबा 1.351हे.में से अपना सम्पूर्ण अंश 1/3रकबा 0.4503हे.भूमि पर पूर्व पारित वाद संख्या 25/39/03-04 दिनांक 11.11.03 अन्तर्गत धारा 143जेड.ए.एल.आर.एक्ट निरस्त किया जाता है तथा विक्रेता ………..द्वारा क्रेता ………..के पक्ष में विक्रय पत्र दिनांक 27.12.02निष्पादित किया है को समस्त भार बन्धनों से मुक्त कर विक्रय की तिथि से राज्य सरकार में निहित किया जाता है।

Now, i am unable to understand what is this updates and what to do, Kindly advise me on above points.

Answer now

27 June 2020 at 18:58

Boja on gifted land

Dear Experts,
There's a land at Chalisgaon, Maharashtra. The owner (husband) of the land gifted (HIBA-NAMA) the property to wife as per Muslim Law.

The owner was having Quarry business in Mumbai. As per Tehsildar-Mumbai there was some royalty amount pending on the owner in respect to another land on which he was quarrying. The owner was also into construction business with 2 partners on a different land. The owner being a partner of the construction business, the Tehsildar issued notice to the construction firm.. And when the notice was issued to the Construction firm, the Collector, Jalgaon levied boja on the land at Chalisgaon which was gifted to the wife by the owner. The owner filed WRIT in the High Court, Bombay and is still pending. The owner averred before the High Court that the payment of the Royalty has already been paid and the Tehsildar Mumbai has the record of the same. The proofs of the same shall be produced in the pending case.

After the death of the Owner, the other legal heir started harassing the wife of the owner in respect to the said property. The wife approached the Court, the Court ordered Temporary injunction in favor of the wife. The wife approached Talathi to mutate her name in the 7/12 extract. The other legal heirs challenged the said notice and the matter went to the Mandal Adhikari. The Mandal Adhikari issued to order in favor of the other legal heirs, did not even considered the Courts order. The Mandal Adhikari verbally informed that main reason for rejection is the boja but he did not mention it in the order. If boja was the reason then the Mandal Adhikari should have mentioned it in the order, but he did not do so.
The reason he stated that as the dispute between the legal heirs in respect to the said land is pending in the Court, mutation cannot be done. During the proceeding, several judgments were cited wherein it was stated that mutation entry cannot be kept in abeyance even if the dispute is pending in the Civil Court. But the Mandal Adhikari over-looked.

The wife is on the verge of filing an Appeal with the SDO.

The false allegations and objections which were raised before the Mandal Adhikari by the other legal heirs were over-ruled and were not sustainable before the Chalisgaon Court.

Can SDO order his sub-ordinates to mutate the wife's name as there is a boja on the land of some other land and not the gifted land?
Any judgments in respect to the said case will be very helpful.

Respected Experts please help.

Mohammed Rizwan Shaikh

Answer now

01 June 2020 at 20:13

Market rate of property

I have decided to sell my .self acquired residential property as per the present declared 2020 Circle rate
Situation is the buyer is willing to pay as per market rate .which is much less than the Official circle rate.
I am told that circle rate is always less than the prevailing market rate.I am not willing to sell less than the circle rate
Kindly advice ?

Answer now

08 October 2019 at 09:31

Gift Deed to unmarried daughter

MY FATHER SELF EARNED PROPERTY GIFT TO HIS UNMARRIED DAUGHTER. AFTER THE DEED REGISTERED, MY FATHER PASSED AWAY (in 16months).Yet She can not changed house Tax, Electricity bill etc. What is her rights on that property. Family members ARE mother, one son, two daughters she can give that property to anyone

Answer now

Anonymous
04 October 2019 at 10:52

Will

My elder brother was constructing his own houses in the period 2015-2017 and taken service from lawyers for clearing his property papers.

My father expired recently. We 3 brothers were shocked when we come to know that father had written Will which is properly attested at the sub Registrer office in the year 2015 with property right 37.5% for Elder Brother (1/8th in his name, 2/8 in the name of his daughters), 25% to Third Son (1/8th in his name & 1/8th in his minor Name), 12.5% to 2nd Son who is unmarried, 12.5% to 4th Son who is also unmarried but recently married and 12.5% in the name of mother. He used same Lawyers and Witnesses who helped in his house constuction.

My father told me to share share property equally by 1/5th Basis(20%) when he was not well. Now my elder brother he is agreeing to share property on 20% basis and told me to take necessary steps.

Please let me know how i should take it forward.

Answer now

13 August 2019 at 17:53

Questions on property inheritance

I have a few questions.

Person A created a house property with his own source of income.

A has 3 children (2 Daughters D1 and D2 and 1 Son)

On A's demise, Daughter D1 Relinquished the property. The house property was transferred to the son and the other daughter D2 with 50-50 % share.

Question 1: Can daughter D2 write a will for the property for which she has 50% share ?

Question 2: Can the children of daughter D1 (who relinquished the property) stake claim on the property ?

thank you...

Answer now

×

CrPC Course!     |    x