LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Evidence on affidavit

(Querist) 25 August 2017 This query is : Resolved 
My(Complainant) current case stage is Evidence on Affidavit on SCDRC state consumer forum against builder Unitech for proper delay compensation in delivery of the flat.

What will be my(complainant) approach to submit on writing here? Opponent Party countered my allegations I made in my initial petition in earlier stage of the case (Written Version). Shall I just provide the self attested documents or shall I counter on each points the counter made my Opponent Party?

B Dutta
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 25 August 2017
So far the opposite side counter allegations are true you admit and the rest tooth and nail you oppose in your rejoinder petition./affidavit.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 25 August 2017
If you appreciate the above answer you please click the like button.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 25 August 2017
You had to file rejoinder of reply filed by opposite party.Now the stage of complainant evidence ,you have to file detailed affidavit mentioning therein all the facts narrated in complaint and counter of reply with proofs so that your case may be proved.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 25 August 2017
1. file ur affidavit of evidence stating full version of case.

2. also deny specifically the false allegations of OP in ur evidence affidavit.

3.file original documents in court on evidence date and put exhibit numbers on them .
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 25 August 2017
Agree with the expert R.K. Nanda.
B Dutta (Querist) 25 August 2017
Is original document evidence needed to submit in consumer forum? I have a bank loan to the property hence all original docs are with bank.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 26 August 2017
No originals are required to be submitted compulsorily, however, it would be better if you submit original documents in your evidence.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 26 August 2017
You are required to establish your case with unfettered evidence and demolish stand taken by opposite party through documentary/oral evidence.
You will agree and appreciate the fact that any case is "won" or "lost" on the basis of evidence(s).
B Dutta (Querist) 26 August 2017
Many Thanks for all of your kind response and guidance - Dr J C Vashista, R.K Nanda, Advocate Bhartesh Goyal and Ms. Usha Kapoor. Please accept my gratitude.

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 26 August 2017
Obtain certified copies from the Bank and submit.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :