Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 25 July 2009 This query is : Resolved 

I have passed LLB. I want to get enrollment in High Court of Andhra Pradesh.
what is the processor for the enrollment. Which certificates we have to submit there.

A V Vishal (Expert) 25 July 2009
Contact Address of the State Bar Council:

Smt. N. Renuka
Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh
High Court Premises,
Hyderabad - 500 066, Andhra Pradesh. Secretary 040 - 24524116 (Off)
65538240 (Res).

Cell: 9849337278

Please contact the above person and you will get detailed information of the enrollment procedure
Kiran Kumar (Expert) 25 July 2009
Vishal has guided u rightly.

first have license to practice then start practising any where.

Best of Luck and Welcome to the Bar.
Khaleel Ahmed (Expert) 25 July 2009
Mr.Vishal has provided right information.
A. A. JOSE (Expert) 25 July 2009
It is hoped that you have been fully guided by Mr.Vishal.
charudureja (Expert) 25 July 2009
U have to submit ur qualification certifactes like LLB degree n DMC and if u dont have degree as yet then take provisional degreen submit it, that is must. after getting licence u can practise anywhere in india as for now.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query