25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Electricity high tension poles in our lands

(Querist) 29 January 2011 This query is : Resolved 
In our Lands TNEB is going to install the high tension poles in our lands, Please give me the format of legal notice to stop the plantation of high tension poles in our lands.

Please it is URGENT. Give reply as early as possible.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert) 29 January 2011
You have to explain the what are the consequences if high tension poles are installed in your lands. You will have to issue notice u/s 80 of CPC.
Issue notice and file a suit for injunction as not to install the high tension poles. You will have to seek dispense of notice u/s 80(2) of CPC
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 29 January 2011
I do agree with Rajeev
Parthasarathi Loganathan (Expert) 29 January 2011
While supplementing the query can anybody post citations with regard to High tension poles installed by TNEB in residential areas?
Kirti Kar Tripathi (Expert) 29 January 2011
I agree with experts.
Ahmed Daud Girach (Expert) 30 January 2011
You get injunction TNEB is not pure government so sec.80 notice is not necessary.You have right to get compensation also.
R.venkatesh Naidu (Expert) 30 January 2011
the sect.80 notice to the TNEB is not necessary. you can file a suit againt TNEB directly. Because the TNEB is not a government concern, it is a quasi governement. only Purely government concern you must be file sec.80 notice or dispense with memo along with the plaint and injunction petition.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query