Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divorce u/s 12(1)(a)

(Querist) 13 September 2013 This query is : Resolved 
Hai team..
my case is that. Petitioner/wife filed a divorce petition-allegation,marriage not consummated, and impotency of Respondent/Husband. The respondent denied the same.My query is..
a) can respondent file petition to seek order to the medical board to examine the respondent for Potency test?
b) simultaneously, can he file petition to seek the examination of the petitioner/wife for virginity test?
c) If so. under what Provision, I can file those petitions?
Kindly guide me...
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 13 September 2013
Yes, u/s 151 cpc.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 14 September 2013
Yes, is the answer.
ajay sethi (Expert) 14 September 2013
agree with experts
Swaminathan A (Querist) 15 September 2013
Thanq very much... Experts...
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 15 September 2013
Section 151 CPC, the rambaan for all such questions where no specific provision exist

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query