Divorce and affair related

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
10 August 2020

My husband has an affair with another girl. How can I get call recordings and sms data(along with the content) for the last 3 months or 6 months or 1 year of my husband number. Is it possible to get the call recordings and SMS content from service provider with the help of lawyer or police? If yes what is the procedure . Also does call recordings and sms content can be provided as evidence and divorce would be granted or should we also provide photos and videos of them as proof in order to get divorce?

Isaac Gabriel (Expert)
10 August 2020

Better cosult local lawyer for appreciation and advise

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
11 August 2020

Call recording is possible only with the permission of competent authority.

Apart from call recording you can proceed to gather other proofs with the help of detective agency.

Call recording / SMS can be a good evidence if laid down instructions followed.

P. Venu (Expert)
11 August 2020

More than such electronic material, what really matters in a divorce petition are averments as to marital cruelty and the evidence that could be led to prove the said averments.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
12 August 2020

No legal issue is involved in your query for consideration and obligation of experts on this platform.
Procedural inquiry should be asked from concerned department itself.

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
12 August 2020

Telephone tapping has to be approved by a designated authority. It is illegal otherwise. The Central Government or State Government is empowered to order interception of messages per, section 5 of Indian Telegraph Act 1885.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x