LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 05 November 2014 This query is : Resolved 
Dear sir, Please elaborate the procedure of contest divorce as per hindu marriage act. Evan guide me that is there any pre condition for filing divorce petition u / s 13 ( 1 ). THANKS & REGARDS CS RITESH RATHOD
R.K Nanda (Expert) 05 November 2014
consult lawyer personally.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 05 November 2014
Such suit for divorce will have to be filed on the grounds mentioning incidents of torture perpetrated by wife.
ajay sethi (Expert) 05 November 2014
contact local lawyer for filing petition for contested divorce .
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 05 November 2014
Academic query, state facts.
Ritesh Rathod (Querist) 08 November 2014
The fact of the case is My friend got married one year back but during this period they are facing a lots of problems and now my friend I.e. want a divorce but his wife not give divorce to him and intentionally mentally and physically harassing my friend I.e. to her husband. Today my friend file a written complain to police station. Currently they both are live in one roof. It might be possible that After investigation by police on the basis of my friend complain conditions will be more worst. So advice us can my friend file a contest divorce petition or separation petition or both simultaneously. Just one year left after they got married and thay both are live together right now in one roof.also suggest any other advice from legal point of view as a legal professional person.
Thanks & Regards CS Ritesh Rathod.
ajay sethi (Expert) 08 November 2014
your friend can file for contested divorce after one year from date of marriage
Ritesh Rathod (Querist) 08 November 2014
Ajayji without sepration contest divorce petition is possible? And for filing contest divorce first we have to file a sepration petition or directly apply for contest divorce? Give other advice relevant to this case.
Kapil Chandna (Expert) 09 November 2014

Yes it is possible even without adoration, directly divorce on cruelty can be filed and advice is try to take divorce by mutual consent.

Adv oapil chandna, 9899011450
Ritesh Rathod (Querist) 10 November 2014
Thanks a lot sir
V R SHROFF (Expert) 10 November 2014
It will be contested Divorce, and Local Advocate will guide procedures.
Ritesh Rathod (Querist) 12 November 2014
Shroff sir without sepration filing contest divorce petition under hindu marriage act is possible?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query