LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 13 September 2010 This query is : Resolved 
my friend has been awarde ex parte decree of section 9 in sept 2009 & desertion period is 3years.
1)now after filling the divorce case can he refuse to compromise with his wife at any stage as base of filling divorce is section 9 decree & can he say i need only divorce now .will it is legally against him as base of divorce is section 9.
2) can court award him divorce if his say now i am ready to live with my husband
3)is divorce depends upon will of his wife if she is not ready to live then divorce otherwise not
s.subramanian (Expert) 13 September 2010
1.Yes. He can .there is no bar.

2.Divorce will be granted by the court on proof of existence of requisite grounds in law.

3.No. Absolutely not.
Adv Archana Deshmukh (Expert) 13 September 2010
You've posted this query 6 times.... why??
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 13 September 2010
Answering the repeated queries should be avoided.
adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert) 14 September 2010
Yes, he can.
siranjeet (Querist) 14 September 2010
my friend"s wife compelled him to change nominations of his all bank accounts otherwise she will suicide,when he changed nominations in her name which were in name of his parents as usually before marriage. is it a cruelty or her right
Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Expert) 14 September 2010
compromise is out of the court setelement so it can denie.
all time court see d merit so perivious benfit may be not givin.
Kiran Kumar (Expert) 14 September 2010
on merits I go with Mr. Subramanian.

on demeanor I agree with Mr. Barman.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query