LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dispute with residents just below the flat of mine

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 30 March 2023 This query is : Resolved 
I reside in flat 3C and the owner of flat 2B just below my flat has extended his balcony with grill Box beyond his balcony and when I pour water in plants kept in my balcony some drops of water falls on objects which is kept in grill Box of flat 2B and their owners started arguing and abusing us. Please provide me the solution. I am very fed-up with this problem.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 30 March 2023
Discuss with the society's committee and if the committee does not take action, complain to the Registrar or Jt.Registrar of the societies of your district.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 30 March 2023
Keeping a grill box by extending the balcony space by our neighbor is an illegal activity.
Simultaneously watering the plants kept in yor balcony which drifts to the floors below is also an illegal act.
Thus both are held liable for the legal consequences, hence better compromise with him and avoid unnecessary quarrels.
After all he is your neighbor.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 31 March 2023
Well advised by expery T.Kalaiselvan Advocate,i agree with him.
Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 02 April 2023
Until the extension, no problem to both, it seems.As such complain to the society to do away with extension or file arbitration with the Registrar.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 14 April 2023
extention or no extension. You cannot spill water in others property.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now