LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Police is not registering fir

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 13 May 2021 This query is : Resolved 
At one of my property few joint holders have started construction.Due to covid I am out of state & in the state of Bihar all courts are closed so I can't get stay right now.tried calling & WRITING & tweeting DM,SP,SDO etc.Do I have any other means or does Patna high court registers cases online.Kindly help.
Kindly guide what are my emergency legal options
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 13 May 2021
To me, if other joint holders have started construction without your involvement, you shall file a case restraining them not to construction without your involvement. Contact an advocate of your area over the phone and follow his guidance.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 14 May 2021
Courts are closed here due to COVID -19 lockdown
Sankaranarayanan (Expert) 14 May 2021
yes you can file case you check the status that the petitions accepting by manually or efiling . Some high courts are accept the petition drop in the provided drooping box in the entrance of the court
P. Venu (Expert) 14 May 2021
The facts posted suggest a civil dispute. As such there is no scope for registering FIR.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Online (Expert) 15 May 2021
You can give a complaint for land grabbing offence or criminal trespass of your property with the local police and escalate the matter to the higher police officer of your town/district if the local police is not cooperating and not taking any action on your complaint.
No doubt this is a civil dispute.
You can give a complaint to the police and file a suit for permanent/mandatory injunction before the concerned court.
the online lawsuits are accepted by courts, hence you can contact an advocate in the local and file the online suit for mandatory injunct9ion immediately
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 16 May 2021
Police can help you only when there is imminent danger of life and / or scuffle resulting in law and order problem between parties but not construction and trespassing your share.

Even when courts are closed due to peculiar COVID-19 condition, you should have engaged a local lawyer for institution of a suit for permanent and mandatory injunction with an application for maintaining status quo, lis pendence. Such cases are being taken up by all the courts.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now