New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

My brother in law threatening that he will kill my 7 years i

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 13 January 2020 This query is : Resolved 
My brother in law is threatening that he will kidnap and kill my daughter in property issue.
I am very frustrated and afraid even to send her to school.
Kindly advise me what to do and whom to contact.
Sb Karma (Expert) 13 January 2020
ASAP complaint to the police,with the help of local lawyer for best application/sue.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 13 January 2020
Thank you sir. Shall I approach child rights commission?
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 13 January 2020
Thank you so much sir.Shall I approach child rights commission?
kavksatyanarayana Online (Expert) 13 January 2020
First file complaint in Police Station concerned and child rights commission.
Sb Karma (Expert) 14 January 2020
After complaining you can head to child right comm.
SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert) 14 January 2020
Dear sir,

Approach local police station and file complaint that is sufficient.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 14 January 2020
I also ratify the opinion of the experts to approach the concerned police station.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 14 January 2020
Thank you all for your help
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 15 January 2020
Well advised by experts, nothing more to add.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 15 January 2020
Today again they took weapons and threaten our family. So I called 100 and they sent a Constable. He said if we want to file FIR means we will remand two persons from there side and two persons from your side. So we got afraid since he is a retired jail warden and have many police official contacts we tell we will decide and tell. I am blank. Don't know what to do next
J K Agrawal (Expert) 16 January 2020
You are not blank. Law is always with you.
File an FIR
File a complaint under section 107 of Cr.PC.
File a civil suit of property which you want.
File a complaint with local society of your Mohalla.
Gather all your friends and relative on phone or personally.
Meet to senior officers of Police.
Jail warden is not bigger than Law. It is very small post contrary to Judicial system.
India has a strong legal system and it is working.
Even Ministers MP and MLA who make law goes behind bar.
Just remember that since last 20 or even 40 years, nobody looted you, no decoity in your mohalla, No car or MC theft of you (may be one or 2 in mohalla in last 20 years), you go to work and return home safely, You find that your wife, daughter and all your property was safe when you return back from office. All these shows that there is Police and there is Legal system in India.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 16 January 2020
Thank you so much sir. Sure will do the same and update the status.
Thank you all for your suggestions.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 19 January 2020
You can lodge a criminal complaint against him with the local police seeking protection to you and your child especially due the prevailing precarious circumstances and the persisting threats.
If the local police is not cooperative or reluctant to register your complaint then you may approach the higher police of the city with a similar complaint seeking its intervention and direction to the concerned police for initiating proper legal action on your complaint as pr law.
If there is no relief even after that then you can approach judicial magistrate court with a petition under section 156(3) cr.p.c. seeking court direction to the concerned police to initiate appropriate legal action expeditiously on your complaint pending before them.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 03 February 2020
As per your advice,I gave complaint in local station on 13 January,after several follow up and petition with SP they redirected to local station. Today I explained my dear about my child safety but that SI simply told that it's property issue so I can't take action. Then after several hours of argument he said as per 399 you can file dacaity case only and it is also useless. Then I submitted my audio recording of their statement about kidnapping and killing her. He didn't hear. After I shout, what are you asking me to do. Do you expect us to give two Police always. Better go and fix CCTV that's all. I asked what is the after if my daughter hurted by the m. That footage won't bring her back. He said I will file CSR that's all. You an wait outside. Don't argue. Stay out. This how they treat us. I asked can't you file intenional insult,verbal abuse and threaten to death? He asked me what's the proof? It's all oral statement? So we can't.
Kindly let us know how to protect my child legally. I spoke with NCPCR also. But no action yet

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now