New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Compensate ground appointment in iocl

Guest (Querist) 03 January 2020 This query is : Resolved 
my father worked in iocl and expired last 5 months back
and applyed for compensate ground appointment but they rejected my file becouse of over age as wel as my higher education MBA .
according iocl anexxer 6
SO , what should i do for appointment.

please help me
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 03 January 2020
no compassionate job will suit this qualification.

did you consent to work on lowest post.
kavksatyanarayana Online (Expert) 03 January 2020
There are certain rules and regulations on compassionate appointments. I think the maximum age limit on compassionate grounds is 45 years of age.
Guest (Querist) 03 January 2020
i completed my MBA from distance Education program which is not full time and company required full time MBA so i will consern my graduation which is regular but they are not lition to me also i ready to join at lowest post but they reject my file ,presntly i m 31 yrs old and also i would like to ask about marriad son are eligible or not for compassionate gound appointment . please help me whom i hv to contact for guide.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 04 January 2020
you are hiding facts.

are you married?
do you have a job?
Guest (Querist) 04 January 2020
i m not hiding any facts.i just ask becouse if they reject my file on the basis of over age then can i apply for elder brother who is married and i m doing pvt job not any govt job as well as my two brothers are jobless and our financial status so low.
Sankaranarayanan (Expert) 04 January 2020
Better to approach local labour law oriented lawyer and act as per the suggestion
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 04 January 2020
You are already employed ------------ not eligible

Your brother already having family ------------- not eligible
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 04 January 2020
You are actually playing hide and seek.

It is only now you informed that your brother is married and you are employed.

If you are overage then how elder brother can be under age.

still hiding employment status of your brother and mother (if alive)
ashok kumar singh (Expert) 04 January 2020
ventilate your grievance before the Hon'ble High Court

Thanks' & Regards'

Ashok Kumar Singh,
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 05 January 2020
MR./MS Guest,
You are concealing your information/ identity and eligibility with other relevant information.
It is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer with all records for professional advise and proceeding
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 11 January 2020
If the authority rejected your request for appointment on compassionate grounds on the grounds or reasons cited by them, then you may prefer an appeal against this by filing a writ petition before high court because this cannot be a reason to reject your application especially if you undertake to accept even the lower category employment.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 11 January 2020
I am not able to agree with the idea of litigating on the subject because given facts indicate you as well as brother to be ineligible.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now