New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cheque bounce

(Querist) 14 December 2019 This query is : Resolved 
The court awarded punishment with fine. In case the defendant ignores the court order and time is over then a month - then what are options with the plaintiff ? -that is, how the court order is enforced?
Sankaranarayanan (Expert) 14 December 2019
Better to consult local lawyer with the support of order and get suggestion ,, act accordingly
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 14 December 2019
Courts have wide powers to get executed its lawful orders. The defaulting person can be got arrested and put in jail till he fully comply with the order and his property can also be auctioned.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate Online (Expert) 15 December 2019
how are yo connected to the case.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 16 December 2019
The question posed by expert Sudhir has much reliance. If you reply then you can further be guided on the subject.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 26 December 2019
Opportunity of defendant to proceed can be closed.
It is advisable to consult your lawyer for better appreciation and guidance.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 26 December 2019
Mr. Rajput,
If your case is regarding dishonour of cheque:
a) The parties are not termed as "plaintiff" and "defendant" as used by you.
b) The complainant shall have to file application u/s 421 Cr PC before the Trial Court through his/her counsel if there is no "stay" against the order of sentence.
c) What is the opinion and advise of your lawyer ? You should have faith and proceed as advised.
Y Singh N Rajput (Querist) 27 December 2019
There have been stay . . just one day advance .. I got information later. Thanks for your advice.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 31 December 2019
The complainant can initiate steps to get the accused arrested if he has not taken steps to prefer an appeal within one month or the suspense of sentence is not extended beyond one month.
He can get an arrest warrant issued against the accused and get it executed with the help of local police.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now