LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Regarding mental harassment by pvt school principal

(Querist) 18 January 2019 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Experts, I am writing this query on behalf of my wife who is working in pvt school in Himachal Pradesh affiliated to CBSC . My wife school principal is harassing my wife mentally because before 3-4 month back i complaint against school principal to school management & also meet to principal & complaint about her behavior because she beat my 7 year son in her room without any reason. ( My son is also studying in same school) School principal behavior is very bad she always very rude to every one. Recent case 2-3 days back my son suffer with fever so my wife take one day leave to look after my son. Next day principal called my wife in her room & shout on her & ask that you are taking unnecessary leave & told that for next session you have to clear interview again. My wife is working in same school since last 2 years & she has also received appointment letter . Now i want to know what action we can take against school principal.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 18 January 2019
Make a complaint to the DEO of the District and School Managing Committee by RP against the Principal.If no reply is received, ask them by RTI what action has been taken on the complaint.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 20 January 2019
In a private (unaided) school management has final authority regarding terms and conditions of service of its teaching and non-teaching staff.
Since complainant (your wife) as well as Principal (both of them) are woman hence a complaint under the provisions of Harassment of Woman at Work-place is not maintainable.
Appraise and complain before the management qua such behaviour of the Principal duly substantiated by evidences.
Martin S. (Expert) 20 January 2019
You do as suggested by Prasanna advocate.
Or find some other job in some other school. Why you want to get raped daily, inspite of knowing that they will rape you daily.
Praveen Kumar (Querist) 21 January 2019
Dear Experts, thanks for your valuable reply. I just want to teach lesson to principal because she is not good lady.
She harass to every teachers. One year back she kicked out one senior teacher after 5 year service because teacher has some problem in her eyes & she refuse to go in buses to drop students but principle not listen to her & ask her for resignation. When principal slapped my 7 years old son i wrote email to school chairman & also meet to principal with my 3-4- friends at that time principal feel sorry so i drop idea to take legal action but now again principal is taking revenge from my son & wife she not allow my son in any sports activities & ask my son class teacher to do not take care of my son. Kindly help me what action should i take against principal revengeful behavior.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 21 January 2019
Is PF being deposited at the rate of pay being reported to DEO
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 21 January 2019
Dial 100 when your son is beaten
Martin S. (Expert) 21 January 2019
If she has been employed for more than 7 years she should be given permanent status job. If this is not done, you can complain to DIET. Give a complaint to DIET and follow up with RTI application. You will get relief in 1 years time at CIC or SIC.
Praveen Kumar (Querist) 22 January 2019
Thanks to all experts.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :