LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adhar name updated after registration of property

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 26 April 2018 This query is : Resolved 
hi. i recently bought a land 2 plots of each 2.75 cents. at the time of registration because of no care of address in adhar card land owner registered the propery with representative and entered my adhar card details. but the name in adhar card was not updated during the process. after the process i updated the adhar card as "mansoor basha" where in the registration it has "mansur basha". my adhar number is there on the registration document even the name is wrongly spelt.

so my question is will it make any legal problems in future. or it should be ok to leave the name as it is in the document as "mansur basha"
Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 26 April 2018
Better to make corrections based on Aadhar.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 26 April 2018
thanks sir. but how to make corrections??
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 27 April 2018
Prepare an Affidavit notarized and through that you make corrections based on Aadhar card.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 27 April 2018
thanks for ur reply mam. how much do it cost me. and after notarizing the affidavit, how do i forward?
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 27 April 2018
Mostly for trivial matters like correction of name in board mark-sheets the Rs. 10/- Stamp Paper will be sufficient [this fact should be confirmed by the school authorities that on what amount of stamp paper they need this affidavit] and in addition to the typing charges by the typist the attestation of the affidavit [after it has been signed by you] will be needed to be done by a Notary Public who charges Rs. 10 per affidavit. So, roughly the whole of the expenses should not be taking more than Rs.100. in any manner.You can forward wherever you want to.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 27 April 2018
You carry the notarized affidavit to the registration department so that they will update your correct name spelling particulars.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 27 April 2018
thanks for ur fast reply mam.
the document was registered in local language and the name was correct in the document. but the back of the document where my representative photo and thumb print are there from ekyc, my adhar details are wrong (just the name only). so can it be corrected by the way you said, because i think the details like name and address are electronically generated through adhaar card.
please clarify thanks.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 27 April 2018
If aadhar card details are wrong take it to Aadhar card center and get it corrected by the officials there such as your name correct spelling particulars.If your 10 th certificate has your correct name particulars take your SSC certificate to Aadhar card center and get updated your name according to your 10 th class certificate.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 27 April 2018
i have update the adhar card mam. but what i need to do in order to update the wrongly printed adhar name(before updating in adhar)which is on the back side of registed document.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 27 April 2018
If you are seeking obligation from experts free of cost you will have to disclose your identity as per rules of this platform.
No reply for an anonymous author.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 27 April 2018
Pls post with your ID and you can get many replies.
Your ID does not mean your email id or phone number and don’t post these also.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 28 April 2018
Ok this is my id

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query