LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Character assassination in consumer court reply

(Querist) 13 April 2018 This query is : Resolved


I drafted my complaint and filed it in consumer forum. After nearly 6 dates now the opposite party which are the college and college secretary have appointed advocate and the advocate given copy to me making false allegations:
1. That I am characterless person.
2. That I line maar to teachers and girl classmates.
3. That I used to send whatsapp messages to teachers.
4. That I used to give miss calls to one of my classmates.
Thease are all false. And I don’t know how to prove it. Judge has told me to file affidavit and reply to the version of the op 1 and 2.
In my prayer I have asked only,
1. Marks cards.
2. Fees to be given back to me which I paid to the op 1 and op 2.
3. Damages and compensation.
They are in one way doing character assassination of mine. So in this case what to do? Can you please guide me?
Guest (Expert) 14 April 2018
Totally unbelievable story with hypothetical assumptions!
Do you think that anyone can believe your story stating that the lawyer of opposite party would have declared you characterless in reply of case for refund of fee?

By the way, what is the concern of your character with the refund of fee that the lawyer of other side would have tried to establish?

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 14 April 2018
There is absolutely no c9nnection between their character Assassination of you and refund..You approach a civil court or consumer court for refund of your fee ,marks cards, Damages and compensation.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 14 April 2018
After the above requirements or reliefs are obtained file criminal defamation Action for your character assassination against the college management With 40 lacs on your head your reputation value or libel for their character assassination is in writing(civil Defamation) . In that you can claim compensation and damages.,
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 15 April 2018
you immediately file a suit in civil court for declaration against your college Management that they must declare you free from allegations of loose morals and character assassination and Mandatory injunction that they refrain from withholding your total fee, withholding your Marks card and payment of penal damages.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 15 April 2018
You have adequately been advised by experts and I have replied your personal message, now it is your turn to proceed as you feel.
However, stop this thread.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 15 April 2018
As per Your query; OP has submitted in writing before presiding officer all that you have posted…
IT should suffice…
Obtain certified copies from consumer forum @ Rs/5/page………
Presiding officer must have made note of such comments and you may request for an order on such comments…and obtain certified copy.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 15 April 2018
If you have financial issues check with very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in consumer/civil matters and having successful track record ….. and worth his/her salt …appearing in DCDRF and they may help you without FEE…………
Or reduce the FEE
Or ask for Authorized Representatives appearing in DCDRF , NGO’s and they may not charge FEE or FEE might be negligible..
Or ask the Presiding Officer/Registrar for free legal aid justifying you as deserving case
Or approach free legal aid center in DLSA and counsels there can help and advise you for consumer as well as disparaging comments in court of law……….
If you are in Rajasthan then you may approach LCI Expert Mr. Bhartesh Goyal…
Your elders of the family, well wishers can provide you with help and support..
Kumar Doab (Expert) 15 April 2018
The entity i.e. the 1st postor/impostor is in insatiable habit of posting such nuisance and sarcastic posts..daily from day1 under all of IT’s =@PSD’s multiple fake ID’s..
IT will now run to litter IT’s trademark nuisance at your profile..
Kumar Doab (Expert) 15 April 2018
Sum up all responses and do the needful in case of disparaging comments that get from DCDRF..
The establishment might have also submitted Vakalath and that said Lawyer is attorney of establishment..
Sri Vijayan.A (Expert) 15 April 2018
Approach a local good lawyer immediately in person.
Do not handle the case without proper legal consultation.
Better to appoint an advocate.
Harish M (Querist) 16 April 2018
Kumar Doab Sir,

Thank you for replying. But I did not understand what is IT = @PSD. Can you please explain.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 16 April 2018
I have responded to your PM..
Read from top to your last post and also in all threads..
You will get pending answers..if any.
Obtain the certified copies and attach in the forum alongwith receipts issued by DCDRF for further discussion on documents..
Are you studying Law!
Kumar Doab (Expert) 16 April 2018

You are a student and in student life instances have happened as per your posts..
Try to clear all issues and avoid such altercations to focus on studies and to build career..

Harish M (Querist) 20 April 2018
I thank you for replying Mr Kuma Doab.
You are telling avoid altercation.
If classes would have started and the classes would have been conducted, then why would I ask my money back?
I have taken this money on education loan.
Hence I want the money back from the college. If I had asked in person at the office, then they would have thrown me out by force. Hence I approached police. Police did not help me. Hence I approached University. The University did not help me. I approached through RTI. Through RTI also I did not get any help. Hence I filed complaint in consumer forum. That complaint got dismissed stating that the complaint should be taken up in civil court. Now where to go? What to do?

Please help.
Guest (Expert) 21 April 2018
Trial of cases of character assassination is not within the jurisdiction of Consumer Forum, which has already assigned the reason for dismissal of your case.

In fact, nobody can arrive at some definite opinion in the absence of the background for seeking refund from the college. Your description also does not make clear whether yo want opinion in the refund case or character assassination issue.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query