LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cyber adultery/cruelty by wife

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 04 November 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Thanks to Esteem L. C. I.
Kindly, let me know what legal safeguards/actions I should take against purely sexual chatting on whats’app by my wife with a person whom I don’t know. These chatting’s in her mobile is in my possession. Also she has been cruel in routine life, maybe because of deficiency in her mind due to any hurt in childhood since marriage. I have two baby child of age under four years. Marriage is 5 years old.
Can I file an FIR only against the person with whom chatting is done as this person has threatened me when I called at the number to find his identity and objecting this all.(Note my wife has been equal responsive to reply to his messages received)
I will appreciate your valuable advice.

Dr J C Vashista Online (Expert) 05 November 2017
Sorry for an anonymous author no reply.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 05 November 2017
What yourwife has done with the person on the internet is sexual chatting which is certainly a sexual crime. You can file a cyber crime complaint with cyber police tobookthe person under cyber law. Please click the following link for further information on this issue.
Apart from the above youcan file diviorce petition on the grounds of cruelty and adultery against your wife if you've strong proofs.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 05 November 2017
Anonymous query. reply.
Guest (Expert) 05 November 2017
Well Advised by Ms.Usha Kapoor
Guest (Expert) 05 November 2017
No Rules Prohibits to Reply Anonymous
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 05 November 2017
No advice to an author who is anonymous.

You can post the query in fresh thread with your identity and material facts.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 05 November 2017
If any expert want to reply, he may.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 16 November 2017
AQ………….so NO reply…………..
Kumar Doab (Expert) 16 November 2017
Pls post with your ID and you can get many replies……………
Kumar Doab (Expert) 16 November 2017
Querist ,
Your ID can be anything say; initials, tribe, mohalla, city, country etc etc.
Remain gentle and amiable while you post a query seeking help and you have a right to get everything that is for your future and provided for in enactments in Republic of India.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 16 November 2017
Similar query may be found in many threads that you can ‘SEARCH’ in ‘SEARCH’ option on middle of right hand side of this web page in Experts section and in ‘SEARCH’ option on bottom of right hand side of the web page in Form section…………….

You can also ‘SEARCH in other sections e.g; Articles, Judgments, Files………… And download even citations, judgments, procedures etc etc ………

Avoid posting photos/names/email id/phone numbers/addresses etc etc or attaching any document containing photos/names/email id/phone numbers/addresses etc etc and erase photos/names/email id/phone numbers/addresses etc etc while sending any documents to anyone, anywhere except your own very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in such/civil matters and having successful track record in handling such matters thru courts of law and with concerned authorities …
( Except IT=@PSD),

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query