LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Retirement and Regisnation

(Querist) 03 November 2017 This query is : Resolved 

If a person is working in an organisation u/s. 25 of the Company's Act for say 24years in permanent position and after 24years a company indirectly forced to leave the job saying the don have funds how much the Labour law can help the employee. Please suggest at your earliest.

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 03 November 2017
Please inform:

What type of company is it, public sector or private?

How are you concerned with the query?

What was the post, pay and service conditions?
Guest (Expert) 03 November 2017
Agreed with Mr RK Goyal
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 04 November 2017
A. If the employee fails to receive the payment from the employer after having entered into full and final settlement of the account, the employee can file a civil suit for recovery of office dues. In case gratuity has not been paid then the employee can proceed under the provisions of Payment of Gratuity Act and then in case Provident Fund has not been released after the employee leaving, then he can proceed under the provisions of the Provident Fund Act
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 04 November 2017
Submit your response to the questions raised by expert Mr. Rajendra K Goyal for analyses, forming an opinion and advise.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 04 November 2017
It would be appropriate to consult and engage a local lawyer practicing service/labour cases.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query