LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to give complaint

(Querist) 29 October 2017 This query is : Resolved 
How to give complaint against lawyer & officer's who involved in corruption
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 29 October 2017
Academic query.

State material facts of the problem.

How are you concerned / related with the query?

VandanaMaroli (Querist) 29 October 2017
Because I have Lost my house due to corruption from court official & Lawyer
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 29 October 2017
Still no material facts given.

If you have proofs of corruption / chances to get them caught red handed, contact vigilance department.

For lawyer lodge complaint with the state Bar Council.
Kiran Kumar (Expert) 29 October 2017
well things cannot be based on mere wild allegations. do you have sufficient material to prove that such individuals indulged in any corrupt activity. You may give complaint against the lawyer to Bar Council for professional misconduct. But merely filing of complaint won't help you unless you are having some substance/evidence to prove the same.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 30 October 2017
How to advise someone who does not give facts.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 30 October 2017
YOU SHOULD HAVE Stated material facts more in detail. For giving compliant against lawyer for professional misconduct if you've sufficient evidence you can file a complaint against him in State Bar council or even BCI. as far as Government Officers are concerned you can give complaints against them in corruption case involvement if you've ample evidence under prevention of corruption Act..For further information on this issue click the following link.
VandanaMaroli (Querist) 30 October 2017
If I give all materials to u & it in all Kaanada
Guest (Expert) 30 October 2017
Consult a Local Good Senior Advocate and going for Appeal with valid grounds would be the Only Remedy.
Guest (Expert) 30 October 2017
Just because the things did not turn up in your favor you can not blame the Lawyers for it.
Guest (Expert) 30 October 2017
The Consent of Courts can not be /should not be questioned.
Guest (Expert) 30 October 2017
Appeal would be the Only Remedy
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 30 October 2017
If you appreciate my above answers please give me likes.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query