LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How can I proceed against govt. officer?

(Querist) 04 October 2017 This query is : Resolved 
How can I proceed against govt. officer who deliberately delayed my application for building permit renewal? If I could prove that he submitted report against the facts and not collecting or examining the documents, can I claim compensation and initiate any civil or criminal proceedings against him?
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 05 October 2017
You can file a complaint by writing through post or online to Ministry of consumer Affairs. You can check the status of your complaint online. Also for further information on public grievance redressal mechanism you can click the following link and check.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 05 October 2017
the query is absolutely silent on the facts. No facts indicate the matter to be within domain of Min of Consumer Affairs
Guest (Expert) 05 October 2017
You should better be interested for the solution to your real problem by discussing the problem in detail, rather than showing your intention to get advised by the experts on how to get harmed someone else by making complaints or to drag an official in the court of law.

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 05 October 2017
Please state clear material facts.
P. Venu (Expert) 05 October 2017
Yes, please post the material facts.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 08 October 2017
No facts found in the query.
I am surprised to find response from an impersonating "expert" stating to lodge in writing or online complaint to Ministry of Consumer Affairs. How does Ministry of Consumer Affairs is involved in the instant case???
Guest (Expert) 08 October 2017
Demanding money from innocent Querist to be avoided_ applicable to the one who had done it
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 08 October 2017
Which expert has demanded money from the author of the query.

Do not post vague / false replies.
Guest (Expert) 08 October 2017
It is obvious to the concerned person and my intention is not to embarrass him.
Guest (Expert) 08 October 2017
Baby do not feel like an orphan to seek the company
Guest (Expert) 08 October 2017
The Child do not worry your Teachers. Parents.Doctors and elders would be there in your hospital to take care of you please

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query