LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tenant false claim

(Querist) 05 August 2017 This query is : Resolved 
1)12 years rent not paid by tenant ,but tenant claim that he has paid till current month but land lord has not issued tenant have no paper .Is it considerable by court ? Can landlord claim all pending rent with interest ?
2)Now, tenant has appeal to court that he want to diposite rent from current month.As the rent was agreed in 2005 , now 2017.Can land lord ask to calculate standrad rent ,then allow to diposit in court only?
3)As without rent , Land lord have taken no legal action , will there be any hardship for landlord to fight the case ?
4)One of the daughter and her husband is unemployed.Landlord want to give the shop to them and make them established.Is this a valid ground for evition?
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 05 August 2017
Discuss with local lawyer and file suit for eviction of the premises for not paying rent, need etc.,
P. Venu (Expert) 06 August 2017
You have not disclosed the complete facts.
Ayan (Querist) 06 August 2017
What kind of fact you want to know please inform.fact is on man of 80, suffering from various disease, can not have steangh to fight the case.being influencial person ,tenant never pay rent.i am his daughter husband trying to recover property on behalf old man.old man is loss of hearing , sight, cannot even remember , he has such property.Old man made such shop and soon after he become sick.
Please tell what more details is reqired
Ayan (Querist) 06 August 2017
If need I am ready to disclose more information
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 07 August 2017
You pray for full rent from the tenant who has fallen in arrears and also file for his eviction om two grounds:Tenant has fallen in arrears of rent since 2005 till today along with interest and mesne profits. secondly on Bonafide requirement to get it vacated and accommodate landlord's daughter and son in law to open some shop business. which the landlord has started.If you let in evidence to prove these two points you'll win the case.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 07 August 2017
If you appreciate above answer please click like button.
Ayan (Querist) 07 August 2017
Thanks You Ms.Usha Kapoor.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query