LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gift deed

(Querist) 04 August 2017 This query is : Resolved 
A immovable property in which there are three partners(real brothers). Does a property can be gift to a wife of one partner/brother?
Guest (Expert) 04 August 2017
It could be done as share of Undivided property.Discuss with local advocate
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 04 August 2017
You have not mentioned clear material facts, thus leaving query as academic.

However any owner of property can gift / sell / mortgage / bequeath a will of his share in favor of any one.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 04 August 2017
If there any issues that you are facing then post material facts...
Aakash Chauahan (Querist) 05 August 2017
Sir I m only finding a way through which I can take a loan on this property and wants to make papers once for all at lesser cost of money.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 05 August 2017
It all depends on the contract among the partners. Yes a property by one owner can be gifted to wife of another brother or sister in law from their undivided interest or his share.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 06 August 2017
Vague query, prima facie as an academic topic.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query